Top quality CCD digital camera technology from Meiji Techno! Designed for clinical, life science, material science and education professionals working under low light conditions.
Live video preview provides for real time focusing ability. These cameras include intuitive software to take full advantage of the cameras feature set as well as compatibility with 3rd party microscopy applications.
Trying to decide between a digital still camera and our
CCD cameras? Click
here for some considerations.
Some of the many features of the CC Series include:
- High Speed USB2.0 interface - Eliminates having to install cards or other hardware into your desktop or laptop computer.
- Sony ICX Series CCD image sensors or Kodak KAI-11002 image sensors deliver crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology.
- Auto exposure and auto white balance give you excellent images easily.
- Selectable 8 & 12 bit pixel Data modes.
- Global Shutter.
- Industry standard TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture
for archiving and documentation, high throughput applications, demanding research
environments and teaching facilities.
- Drivers and plugins allow support for MatLab R2006, LabView and Image Pro platforms.
- Compact design
- Installs on any microscope with C-mount type apertures including trinocular, inverted microscope front camera port and stereo microscopes. Model CC1070 Camera uses an 'F' type mount for microscopes with that type of camera port.
- Software runs on
Windows 98/SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7
(32 & 64-bit) operating systems.
Also supports Mac via
- Requires NO POWER SUPPLY.** The camera takes its power from the USB bus interface.
- Performs 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 pixel binning
- Comes with
INFINITY CAPTURE and INFINITY ANALYZE software for Windows
INFINITY ANALYZE is available in Latin
Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese,
Korean and French. The translated software is available upon
- Mac software available
on the download page.