Meiji Techno Research Stereo Microscopes comes in two different configurations.
The most popular configuration consist of our RZ Series.
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
• Research Stereo Microscope Body (RZ-B- Common Main Objective Design- Parallel Optics)
• Objective Lens for RZ-B Body( MA740, MA741, MA742, MA743 or MA744) ( 60mm O.D.)
• Viewing Heads (MA748 – Binocular or MA749 – Ergonomic Binocular 10°-50° degrees)
• Photo/Video Attachment Module for camera attachment capability 23.2mm I.D. 25.2mm O.D.(MA751)
• Eyepieces (Requires 2 of identical magnification) (MA730,MA731, MA732, MA733, MA734, MA735)
• Eyepiece Micrometer available (Optional)
• Stands (32mm Pole stands, heavy duty boom stands (BAS-1)
• Illumination Source (Fiber optic halogen, fiber optic LED, fluorescent ring or LED illumination)
• HDMI, Analog, SLR Digital Camera and Camera Adapters (Optional)
• Polarizing Lens (Optional)
• Coaxial Illuminator (Optional)
• Mechanical Stages (Optional)
The second configurations is our non-modular completed configuration systems. Affordable and easy to use with all ages.
Research Stereo (CMO - Common Main Objectives Design) Microscopes